Five more items found to contain the potentially harmful chemical melamine were added to The Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) yesterday.
- Dutch Lady Banana Flavoured Milk
- Dutch Lady Honeydew Flavoured Milk
- Silang House of Steamed Potato Cracker
- Xu Fu Ji Puffed Rice Rolls – Butter Corn Flavour
- Xu Fu Ji Puffed Rice Rolls – Cheese Flavour
The new list of affected products joins the 3 previously recalled products (Yi Li yoghurt bars, Dutch Lady strawberry-flavoured milk and White Rabbit creamy candies), bringing the total number to 8.
China’s melamine-laced infant formula has sickened more than 54,000 children, killed 4 in China and 5 diagnosed with kidney stones in Hong Kong.
This is not a joke. It’s a nightmare.
Please take a few more seconds by flipping the product over to check its origin and ingredients. The last thing you would ever want is to gamble with your life.