As the Games draw nearer and nearer, people in the office have been staying later and later. This also means sometimes having dinner in the office. Tonight I realised how hardy some of my colleagues’ stomachs had become, and I don’t mean this in a good way.
A strange burnt smell wafted through the air this evening, prompting the inner fireman in me to want to rush out with a pail of water. I saw a few colleagues standing around, eating what appeared to be a cross between volcanic rock and styrofoam.
Anyone care to guess what they were eating? I’ve got a couple more pins to give away if you get it right. :p
This is in addition to the time when someone in the office attempted to blow us up by microwaving us to death. The resulting artifact then made its way around the office in a gruesome “Ripley’s Believe it or not!” world tour / Microwave “This-is-what-happens-when-you-forget-something-in-the-oven ” safety class.
I think it’s still out there… *shudder*